In the Wild
Here, I try to keep a list of websites that are using ‘preferably’ for their ‘pkgdown’ documentation. Feel free to add your website to the list, or ping me on Twitter, and I can just add it to the list.
- sfthemes: San Francisco Themes
- rticulate: Ultrasound Tongue Imaging in R
- tinymv: Tidy Model Visualization for Generalized Additive Models
- bitmexr: R Client for the bitmex exchange
- poweRof10: Tools to scrape data from athletics rankings website
- tinieR: Shrink image file sizes with the TinyPNG API.
- speakr: A Wrapper for the Phonetic Software Praat
- ggstatsplot: Enhancing ggplot2 plots with statistical analysis 📊🎨📣
- statsExpressions: Dataframes and expressions with statistical details
- broomExtra: Helpers for regression analyses using broom & easystats packages 📈 🔍
- pairwiseComparisons: Pairwise comparison tests for one-way designs 🔬📝
- kittyR: Bring those kitties and their meows to R console 🐈🐈🐈