- An error with the downloadChEBI function when it was used in Windows OS was solved.
- The citation file was added.
- The link with sybilSBML was removed due the package was removed from CRAN
- validateSyntax function now returns FALSE values instead error return
- Minor changes in writeSBMLmod function were made
- A bug related to unmapped metabolites in checkBalance function was solved
- downloadChEBI function was added. This function can download any user-defined release of the ChEBI database.
- checkBalance function now includes support for decimal coefficients in stoichiometric reactions.
- characterizeReactions function was added.
- The RECON 2.04 and an unbalanced Glycolysis model in a human-readable format were included.
- The writeTSV and writeSBML functions were rewritten, the XML package dependency was removed and the support to convert modelOrg objects was added.
- Two vignettes were included
- The orphanMetabolites function was included and the orphanReactants and orphanProducts functions were added as wrappers.
- All functions were vectorized
- Functions to write TSV and SBML models were added
- A function to download the different releases of the ChEBI database was added
- A bug in reactants function was solved. It also affected the orphan.reactants function.
- A bug in products function was solved
- A bug related with spaces between metabolites was solved in several functions
- Some functions were rewrited
- A bug in the compartments function was solved.
- ChEBI database release 136 was added.
- The stoichiometric reactions from the reconstructon of the glutamate/glutamine cycle were added.